Learning from Funders
Each topic provides an opportunity for funders to get together to look at good and innovative practice in supporting the sector. Click through to learn more on each topic.
Supported by Buzzacott LLP
The next meeting is 9th June 2015. More details on this meeting will be available soon.
What we do
- Learning from Funders
- 2015 July - Learning from Big Local
- 2015 March - Early Action and Intervention
- 2014 December - Building Community Reslience
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Network groups
- Recent meetings
LOOKING FOR FUNDING?
We are not a funder ourselves but here are some tips to get you started