Learning from Funders
Each topic provides an opportunity for funders to get together to look at good and innovative practice in supporting the sector. Click through to learn more on each topic.
Supported by Buzzacott LLP
The next meeting is 2nd December and will focus on building community resilience, including presentations from Community Development Foundation and Sheila McKechnie Foundation.
What we do
- Learning from Funders
- 2014 August - What's the future for London's VCS Infrastructure?
- 2014 May - Is it now or never? Thinking about core funding...
- Funding Infrastructure- the good, the bad or not at all?
- Funding Partnerships and Consortia: Benefits and Challenges for the Funder
- Support in a challenging climate
- Levels of demand
- Personalisation in adult social care
- Payment by Results
- Impact measurement
- Online applications
- Funding groups in crisis
- Scaling up
- Project groups
- Recent meetings
LOOKING FOR FUNDING?
We are not a funder ourselves but here are some tips to get you started