This group has met regularly since 2008 to look at aspects of the 2012 Games that affect funders. Its aims have been to:
- identify and coordinate key information on structures around the Olympics
- identify short, medium and long term projects related to the Olympic legacy
- develop a research base of information to demonstrate how and why sport works in developing communities
- map facilities and activities that will be available after the Games.
What we do
- Diary of Events
- Learning from Funders
- Legacy 2013> Fund
- London Funders e-bulletins
- London Funders publications
- Project groups
- The Funding Landscape 2012
LOOKING FOR FUNDING?
We are not a funder ourselves but here are some tips to get you started